Stuffed Shells I recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthful dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Stuffed Shells I, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Stuffed Shells I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Stuffed Shells I|
“Jumbo macaroni shells filled with cheese aggregate, protected with sauce, and baked.”
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- four cups massive curd cottage cheese
- 12 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, gently beaten
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions how to make Stuffed Shells I recipes :
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 50M|
- Cook shells in step with bundle instructions. Place in bloodless water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, half of cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the arms of your fingers to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese aggregate. Stuff combination into the shells.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce within the backside of a fifteen x 10 inch pan. Place shells open side up, and near together in pan. Spread final sauce over pinnacle, and sprinkle with ultimate 1/four cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or till bubbly. Let stand 10 mins earlier than serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold meals moist, cook dinner it frivolously, and make clean-up less complicated.
If this Stuffed Shells I recipe complements your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Incoming search terms:
- Stuffed Shells I