Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry) recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry), you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry) recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
An smooth and delicious curry dish with aromatic spices to heat you up from the internal out. Serve heat with rice or a facet of naan bread.
- 2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 inch) piece clean ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound floor red meat
- 2 cups frozen peas
Instructions how to make Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry) recipes :Print
An easy and delicious curry dish with aromatic spices to warm you up from the inside out. Serve warm with rice or a side of naan bread.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cumin seeds; stir until fragrant and starting to crackle, about 1 minute. Stir in onion, jalapeno pepper, curry, garlic, ginger, and bay leaves. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion starts to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Pour tomatoes into the skillet; stir to combine, about 2 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and salt; stir thoroughly. Add beef; cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the meat, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until flavors combine, about 15 minutes. Add frozen peas, cover, and simmer until heated through, about 10 minutes. For a thicker consistency, increase heat to medium and simmer curry, uncovered, until sauce reduces, about 5 minutes.
Substitute the fat or oil of your choice for the ghee if desired. Use a Thai pepper, serrano pepper, or omit the chile pepper if you prefer. Substitute 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes for the canned if preferred.
Substitute ground lamb for the beef if desired.
|Prep : 15M||Cook :||Ready in : 1H|
If this Kheema Matar (Beef and Pea Curry) recipe suits your family’s flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!