Honey Glazed Ham recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Honey Glazed Ham, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Honey Glazed Ham recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“This ham tastes very just like the famous honey baked ham however costs an awful lot less, and there may be no want to fight the crowds at excursion time. You may even purchase the ham presliced to make it less complicated and greater just like the authentic. It is excellent. (I do that whilst getting ready the rest of the meal within the kitchen in order that I keep in mind to baste!)”
Instructions how to make Honey Glazed Ham recipes :Print
"A great holiday ham glaze needs to have three things: wonderful flavor, gorgeous, shiny appearance, and a crispy, crackling crust you can hear across the room. I'm happy to report this easy-to-make glaze has all those things in abundance."
- ¾ cup water, or as needed
- 2 whole star anise
- 12 whole cloves, or more to taste
- 1 (7 pound) country-style ham
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pour water, star anise, and cloves into the bottom of a roasting pan. Place a roasting rack into the pan over the water, anise, and cloves; place ham on rack. Cut 1/4-inch deep slashes 1/2-inch apart lengthwise and crosswise across the top of the entire ham.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Whisk brown sugar, honey, mustard, vinegar, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until glaze has a thick, smooth consistency.
- Brush glaze all over ham. Continue baking ham, brushing glaze on every 20 minutes, until glaze is deep golden and ham is heated through, about 2 hours 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Use a kitchen torch to heat the glaze on the ham until it is crispy and caramelized, 2 to 5 minutes.
If roasting a regular ham, bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
You can use any vinegar in place of rice vinegar, if desired.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your gradual cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Honey Glazed Ham recipe suits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!