Healthy Truffles recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes.
If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Healthy Truffles, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Healthy Truffles recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
Healthy Truffles Recipes
“I love this recipe, it’s way healthier than everyday truffles and the scrumptious mixture of peanut butter and chocolate is a complete winner!”
Instructions how to make Healthy Truffles recipes :Print
I love this recipe, it's way healthier than regular truffles and the delicious combo of peanut butter and chocolate is a total winner!
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (or more as needed)
- Combine peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, butter, and vanilla bean paste in a saucepan over low heat; cook, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and transfer peanut butter mixture to a bowl.
- Refrigerate mixture, stirring every 5 minutes, until truffle mixture is firm yet sticky and soft enough to shape, about 15 minutes.
- Pour coconut flakes into a bowl. Drop truffle mixture, about 1 teaspoon per truffle, into coconut and roll to coat. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Category: Candy, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
If this Healthy Truffles recipe fits your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!