Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are this kind of simple meal that is packed with tender garlic herb melt in orally steak with potatoes. This can be a meal that the whole family will cherish!
We love steak at house Brown Sugar Garlic Flank Steak, Grilled Steak Fajita Skewers, and Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms are a number of our favorite steak recipes on the blog.
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
My ten year old steak loving son is definitely begging for steak every single week. He loves steak and potatoes, and I enjoy easy meals, so it’s a gain win situation. Nothing much better than steak and potatoes… am I right? Cooked in a buttery garlic herb sauce, this meal is packed with flavor and one your family will cherish!Print
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are such a simple meal that is full of tender garlic herb melt in your mouth steak with potatoes. This is a meal that the entire family will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes sliced about 1/2 inch in thickness
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steaks cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and butter, potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Cook for about 3 minutes, stir and cook and additional 3 minutes until fork tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the skillet to high heat. Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak bites. Let the steak sear for a minute and then continue to stir the steak until they are golden brown.
- Top the steak with fresh chopped herbs.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: GARLIC BUTTER HERB STEAK BITES WITH POTATOES