Cream cheese-stuffed muffins topped with matcha chocolate trees will be your new favorite holiday treat.Print
Cream cheese-stuffed muffins topped with matcha chocolate trees will be your new favorite holiday treat.
- 1 bar white chocolate
- 1 gram matcha powder
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams milk
- 60 grams sugar
- 30 grams vegetable oil
- 80 grams flour, sifted
- 20 grams unsweetened cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 80 grams cream cheese, cut into 2 centimeters cubes
- White chocolate, melted
- Coconut flakes
- Melt white chocolate bar in a double boiler or microwave oven.
- Add in matcha powder and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a piping bag and set aside.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzel sticks on the pan, making sure to space them apart.
- Pipe matcha chocolate onto the sticks in a zigzag motion to create Christmas trees.
- Add sprinkles and put in the refrigerator until hard.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar and beat with an electric mixer until white and fluffy.
- Add in milk and vegetable oil and mix well.
- Fold in the sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Pour batter into muffin cups halfway up.
- Place cream cheese into the center.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes at 600 watts.
- Spread melted white chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle on coconut flakes and decorate with the Christmas tree.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Christmas Tree Chocolate Muffins, muffin, christmast cake