Most people enjoy this Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette! Loads of veggies, crispy bacon and creamy avocado make an ideal base for the healthy salad dressing.
Salads are a simple way to eat healthy for lunch or dinner. But they are able to quickly escape control whenever you start adding a great deal of unhealthy ingredients and creamy salad dressings. Restaurant meal salads can simply top out at well over 1200 calories. That’s no bueno.
This Bacon Avocado Chicken Chopped Salad recipe makes a lot, and it’s ideal for meal planning and lunching on all week (just be certain not to dress the complete salad if you’re not deploying it all at once). You’ll get about 4-6 servings (lunch portions usually are smaller) that’ll equal 300-470 calories per serving, including the dressing. Not harmful to a complete meal!
Created using fresh ingredients, a delightful healthy salad dressing, a great deal of protein and reduced in carbs this is a refreshing salad that you won’t feel guilty about.
HOW TO MAKE BACON AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD
Chopped salads are simple and quick depending how many ingredients you’re using.
This Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad even offers:
- Chicken breasts – cook your personal using among my 3 easy methods: Stove Top Chicken, Baked Chicken, Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken.
- Fresh herbs (chives and parsley)
- Romaine lettuce
- Roma tomatoes
All of these ingredients are chopped into bite sized pieces and tossed along with my irresistible lemon vinaigrette. You can go crazy and add much more veggies if you want; things like shredded carrots, cabbage, bell peppers and sunflower seeds will be great additions.Print
Everyone loves this Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette! Loads of veggies, crispy bacon and creamy avocado make the perfect base for the healthy salad dressing.
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 cup of corn kernels 1 ear of corn
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, or place ingredients in a mason jar, seal and shake well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Pieces should be as evenly sized as possible.
- Toss with half of the salad dressing. Add more dressing as desired.
- Enjoy immediately.
Do not add salad dressing until you are ready to serve. If you do not plan on eating the whole salad, reserve without dressing.
- Category: Lunch or Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado Chicken Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette, Salad, Lemon, Avocado