The Best Bread Pudding – When it comes to easy recipes this Bread Pudding couldn’t get any simpler. Filled with cinnamon and nutmeg this makes the perfect breakfast or dessert recipe.
Bread pudding recipes is something I absolutely love. You can see in my own recipes for my banana bread pudding, Pina colada bread pudding and my gingerbread bread pudding. There just ain’t no stopping me when it comes to this stuff.
Best Bread Pudding
This is a classically simple dessert that people adore. It whips up in minutes and seres a crowd! We love causeing the bread pudding recipe for almost any holiday and brunches that people host.
Over the last couple of years I’ve been trying to master my bread pudding recipe and we finally have the very best one around. Hence the title The Best Bread Pudding.
There is no weird ingredients, nothing that you cant find is likely to pantry of fridge. It is literally exactly that simple that there’s no reason why you wouldn’t desire to whip it up.
Related recipes :
- Vinaigrette Chicken and Vegetables Recipes
- Vegan Squash Pesto Recipes
- Greek Easter Eggs Recipes
- Chocolate Wreath Fudge Recipes
- Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
- BAKED BANG BANG CHICKEN RECIPES
- The Best Chicken Parmesan
- Simple Italian-Style Mac and Cheese
- The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls Ever !
We like to make use of French bread in our recipe. A 1lb loaf is really the right amount. It produces the very best custard to bread ration that you actually search for in bread pudding recipes!
But sometimes people don’t always have that on hand. I favor it over regular white bread because we can pick up a loaf at our local Walmart for $1, I am talking about how can you beat that price. Plus its so versatile.
If you do not have French bread on had and you wish to whip this up anyways, here are a few alternative breads you can use!
How to make Best Bread PuddingPrint
When it comes to easy recipes this Bread Pudding couldn't get any simpler. Filled with cinnamon and nutmeg this makes the perfect breakfast or dessert recipe.
- 1 16 oz loaf French bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut bread into 1″-2″ squares and add to large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together your milk, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
- Pour over bread and stir gently to coat, let soak for about 20 minutes.
- Spread into baking dish and bake in oven for about 50-60 minutes until center is set.
- In saucepan whisk together sugar, flour and heavy cream until combined.
- Add in your butter and heat on medium until butter melts and liquid starts to boil.
- Whisk until thickened slightly then remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American